[rt-users] Changing the default login screen for a particular user

Dane Rapaport dane at al.com.au
Thu May 9 09:15:58 EDT 2002

Hi. I was wondering whether someone could suggest a course of action
for me.

I have a specific login for a group of users. I basically only want them
to be able to SeeQueue. I have given this user such access for a
specific queue.

The idea of this user is just to be generic so that they can see the
status of requests and the number of requests in this queue.

Any ideas about how I can make the Search-Queue screen the default for
that particular login?

IE. I want the default screen on Login to be just the same as if they
had clicked on the particular queue on the right.

(basically a search with Queue and status New and Open)

I hope I have made myself clear? ;)
Its incredibly late and months of 90 hour weeks aren't good for anyone.
:(

Thanks in advance
Dane

--
Dane Rapaport
Systems Administrator and All Round Nice Guy