[rt-users] Comment from user with rights

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Thu May 9 12:53:45 EDT 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 04:06:49PM +0100, Stephen Gower wrote:
>   I have a user who is not part of any group, but has User
>   Rights for one queue and one queue only.  The rights he has are
>    CreateTicket
>    ModifyTicket
>    OwnTicket
>    ReplyToTicket
>    SeeQueue
>    ShowTicket
>
>   He does not have CommentOnTicket, and yet, using the web interface,
>   he is able to (and often is) sending comments.
>
>   Is this a bug, or does one of the other rights above allow him to
>   comment on tickets in this queue?  How can I stop him?

My experience has been that while he can click on the comment button and
send a comment, it is actually registered as a Reply and is visible
accordingly.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno