[rt-users] Help with Table Diagram and Fields

Mark F MarkF at ciphergen.com
Mon May 13 13:20:49 EDT 2002

I am working on a Crystal Report to report weekly status on the system we
implemented.  I have a couple of items I could use help with.

Is there a table diagram available?  (This will probably be the most help in
creating reports.  I imagine that the weekly report is just the beginning.)

In the tickets table their is a resolution field.  I cannot find the field
on any of the pages for tickets.  The field appears to be blank on our
implementation, and looks like it would hold a resolution comment.  Is there
any way to verify that the field was intended for a resolution comment and
if it is how do I add the field to the ticket page?

Also in the ticket table their is an owner field.  But this field is
numeric.  What table/field translates the owners number to their name?

Thanks,

Mark

PS I will provide you with any reports I create so you can add them to the
product.