[rt-users] Font issues

Alexander Dupuy dupuy at sysd.com
Wed May 8 11:18:18 EDT 2002

Yes, I have seen this.  The problem seems to be that certain browsers
lose the stylesheet formatting, and revert to default fonts.  Running RT
2.0.13 seems to help a bit, but doesn't eliminate it.  Some browsers are
more sensitive to this.  I never see this problem with the latest
Mozilla browser; Netscape 4.5 (Unix) gets it a lot; Konqueror (KDE)
browser gets it only after hitting the reload button, but it goes away
if you wait a bit and hit reload again (maybe more than once).

@alex
mailto:dupuy at systemdetection.com