[rt-users] Font issues

Fabian Ritzmann Fabian.Ritzmann at akumiitti.com
Wed May 8 07:26:12 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 03:09, Colleen wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed the font changing between screens?  A user
> notified me of this, but without particulars.

This could happen if you have some problem with the authentication and
the server does not let the user download the NoAuth/webrt.css style
sheet for certain pages. Or there is a misconfiguration or typo
somewhere that points to a non-existent style sheet.

Fabian

--
Well, the handwriting is on the floor.
		-- Joe E. Lewis