[rt-users] Changing ticket status on correspondance...

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Sun May 19 20:07:13 EDT 2002

Sebastian Flothow wrote:
> At 13:10 Uhr +1000 17.5.2002, Phil Homewood wrote:
> >    if (
> >        ($TicketAsSystem->Status ne 'open') and
> >        ($TicketAsSystem->Status ne 'new') and
> >        ($TicketAsSystem->Status ne 'stalled')
> >       ) {
>
> It seems to me that this would prevent the ticket from getting
> auto-opened when the requestor replies.

I understood this to be what the original author required.
However, re-reading his request, it's a little ambiguous.

If only requestor-originated correspondence causes a
stalled->open transition, logic needs to be added to
work out what kind of watcher (if any) is making the
correspondence before it changes the status.