[rt-users] Search listing in Descending order?

Jim Toga jim.toga at edial.com
Tue May 21 22:19:13 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm relatively new to RT... did some poking around in the archives and
haven't found any hints change the default sorting order on the 'Search'
screen (WebUI).

I made the mods mentioned here to change the default order (Descending
rather than ascending) of entries within a ticket - works fine.

I set the default in Elements/SelectSortOder to DESC with no effect.  It
looks like things are set in the "$session" and are used as defaults from
there...

Any clue as to what I should do so that the default is descending (by ID)?

Thanks in Advance.
jimt.