[rt-users] (no subject)

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Wed May 29 04:46:27 EDT 2002

Manfred Elezovski wrote:

> Linux 2.4.8-26mdk
> perl5 revision 5.0 version 6 subversion 1
> apache 1.3.23
>
> I need help in figuring out how to create tickets via e-mail.  My main
> email server is running Lotus Notes Domino, and it is external to RT.  Has
> anyone got an idea for this type of configuration.  Thank You
>
> Munchy

You save Yourself alot of trouble by installing a mailserver on the RT box,
and forwarding email from the external server to the RT one. As well, just
configure the RT mail server to be a smarthost for the external one. This
keeps both systems as separated as possible.

Regards,
	Harald

--
Harald Wagener*An der Alster 42*20099 Hamburg*http://www.fcb-wilkens.com