[rt-users] RT sends double e-mails

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Wed May 29 10:55:43 EDT 2002

RL> (Our RT is working fine with qmail, but would not work at *all* with
RL> Mail::Mailer.)
>>
>> Even with $MailCommand='qmail'?

MJ> Do you mean 'qmail-inject'? I haven't tried it, have you?
MJ> Anyway, sendmailpipe works fine for me with qmail.

No. $MailCommand sets the type of mailer used by Mail::Mailer, not the
program name.  The special case is sendmailpipe which causes RT to use
the sendmail program directly, rather than via the Mail::Mailer
module.  That is, sendmialpipe and sendmail *should* be identical in
functionality.

Read the Mail::Mailer man page to see what other values you can set.