[rt-users] ticket reassinging, 3rd party.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed May 29 13:04:24 EDT 2002

     Hi all,

     New to RT (2.0..13) and this list.

     This may have been previously answered or I may have missed
something somewhere (I hope).

     Can tickets be reassigned by a 3rd party?

     This comes up when ticket owners get sick, take vacation, or
leave.  I can't find a way to do this.  It seems and obvious flaw if
it can't be done.  I hate to compare anything to REMEDY (YUCK) but
REMEDY does allow this.  And it makes sense to be able to do it.

     Thanks much.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |Life n, something from which nobody escapes
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |alive.  Me