Fwd: [rt-users] Execute Arbitrary Perl Script on resolve

Will Doherty doherty at onlinepolicy.org
Thu May 30 12:43:54 EDT 2002

Dear Michael,

I didn't mean to come across as snippy, more like surprised!
I have posted a question before a couple of weeks ago and I
got several replies within a couple days of the posting.

We have read the documentation.

Anyway, there seem to be a lot of actions pre-defined... we
are trying to figure out which one would be best to simply
execute an external Perl script.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

And so far RT rocks! Thanks very much, especially to Jesse
and the other developers.

One Internet with Equal Access for All,

Will Doherty
Online Policy Group, Inc.