[rt-users] RE: Moving RT2.0.13 from 1 server to another

Gororo, Hillary HGororo at chartercom.com
Wed Nov 6 11:31:35 EST 2002

Hi,

What I actually want to run is RT 2.0.14 on the new server.  My current
production server is running RT 2.0.13.  I am looking for a way to migrate
the mysql database from my production server (RT 2.0.13) to my new server
(RT 2.0.14).

And I am looking for a way to migrate (upgrade) my current RT2 directory
from the RT2.0.13 server to the RT 2.0.14 server. That way I do not have to
redo my config's on the new server.

Is there an easy way of doing this?????

Thanks
Hillary