[rt-users] Links display weirdly in 2.0.14

Lynoure Rajamäki lynoure at otaverkko.fi
Wed Nov 13 03:59:58 EST 2002

When I add a ticket number to Depends on or Depended on by, I get
e.g. "Ticket 3 DependsOn ticket 2" which is fine, but both Links and
Jumbo just display the link as " : () []"

Is it caused by the RT installation having a name with a space in it or
maybe by me entering the information in the wrong format (I couldn't
find the documentation for this)? Is the problems fixed in a later
version?

Generally, what would be the recommended version to use, aside from the
latest release?

--
Lynoure Rajamäki
lynoure at otaverkko.fi