[rt-users] RT and other apache stuff

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Nov 13 17:33:52 EST 2002

I wanted to follow up on this as it proved to be a very simple(ton)
problem.  I was so close but kept forgetting that the server was on the
back side of a a NATing firewall so it's IP address was different from the
public IP.  Go figure eh?  When the entry is for the external IP and
apache sees the internal things go south quickly.
   After getting it working I looked at the new(er) method of using a
wildcard '*' and it still worked.  Feel good day today!

Thanks to all that offered suggestions and support.

Rod