[rt-users] Tickets and Mail Threads

Florian Weimer Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Mon Nov 18 05:48:08 EST 2002

Lutz Jaenicke <Lutz.Jaenicke at aet.TU-Cottbus.DE> writes:

> Unfortunately, the In-Reply-To: header is not kept when a mailing is
> replied to, so that mailers, e.g. mutt, cannot recompose the discussion
> thread. Is there a way to enable mail-threading?

We are in the process of implementing In-Reply-To: and References:
support.  References: support already works, In-Reply-To: is just a
matter of a few additional lines.

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/