[rt-users] TimeWorked-Report

dphull at ku.edu dphull at ku.edu
Mon Nov 18 10:36:18 EST 2002

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Benjamin Boksa wrote:

> Sorry, the last file contained an error (I forgot to change the
> ACTION-Attribute of the FORM after changing the filename).

Thanks for passing this along. I like it. I did change one thing on this one
and the other reports in contrib, I copied the <form>...</form> bits to the
top of the page as well as the bottom. Sometimes I'm too lazy to scroll
through all of the results to run a slightly different query.

Nice work.

--
Dave Hull
Senior Information Technology Analyst