[rt-users] Mailgate Setuid Error

Greg Elisara greg at dreamlabs.co.nz
Tue Nov 19 01:57:29 EST 2002

Yes, I have. I've just installed RT2 on RH8 and experiencing the same
problem. I haven't been able to get it to work, so I too would appreciate
any help with this problem.

I've tried to find suid under /usr without any luck - the perl install is
the one installed by the RH8 install.

Thx. Greg.

on 19/11/02 4:35 AM, rt-users-request at lists.fsck.com at