[rt-users] [rt-announce] RT 3.0 alpha 1

Duncan McEwan duncan at mcs.vuw.ac.nz
Tue Nov 19 15:27:01 EST 2002

> From:  Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com>
> Date:  Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:54:57 -0500
> When 3.0 comes out, there will be an upgrade tool.

Can you say whether the upgrade tool will allow upgrading directly from RT
version 1 ...?  Yes, I know, I shouldn't still be running something that old,
but it's been doing the job pretty well for us for quite a few years now!  And
when I've finally found the time to look at upgrading it seems like 3.0 is
going to be out "soon".  So I was thinking it might be useful to look at it
rather than RT 2 unless there won't be an easy database upgrade directly from 1
to 3...

Thanks,

Duncan