[rt-users] Newbie confusion

Verlin Henderson VerlinHenderson at onlineinfoservices.com
Fri Nov 22 14:52:49 EST 2002

Dave,

One thing that tripped me up early on in RT was making sure that I didn't
have excess search criteria listed on the search page. I would always end up
making my searches so restrictive that no tickets showed up. Once I learned
to delete some of those, a lot more tickets started showing up. Also, note
that if you requested a ticket, at the very least, it should always show up
on your home page under "25 highest priority tickets I requested", assuming
it's among the 25 highest priority tickets you've requested. :-)

--Verlin