[rt-users] suggestion for improvement

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Sun Nov 24 10:29:26 EST 2002

Hello!

maybe this already in Ver. 3, but here it goes:

1. Could we put as default on the search button, if we are already
   in the "search page", the "bookmarkable link".
   WHY: The Problem is that if you work with several windows, and each
   window show a different queue, then after pressing "search" to
   refresh, or come back from a ticket you will get the last search
   not necessary the search you want. Of course you have the
   same problem with the automatic refresh.

2. Could we add the Queue name to the page title of the search page.
   WHY: It makes it much easier to quickly jump between the different
   search pages.

bye

--
Sven Sternberger                     Tel.: +49 (0) 40 8998 4397
Desy                                 Email: sven.sternberger at desy.de
Notkestr. 85
D-22607 Hamburg