[rt-users] link does not work when sent as email

Rich Lafferty rich+rt at lafferty.ca
Thu Oct 3 15:44:01 EDT 2002

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 11:52:01AM -0700, Tim Rosmus <trosmus at nwnexus.net> wrote:

> Edit the global Transaction template.  There are " " (spaces)
> between the < and > for the Ticket-URL which need removing.
> Mine looks like....
>
>   Ticket URL: <{$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}>

Spaces *outside* a URL won't have any effect on anything at all, except
the ease at which the URL can be cut and pasted (which is, I suspect,
why those spaces were there in the first place.)

The <> is a convention for humans.

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!