[rt-users] Quickly jumping to a queue

freebsd at coal.sentex.ca freebsd at coal.sentex.ca
Fri Oct 4 16:37:55 EDT 2002

One of the biggest complaints amongst our users of RT is that if you
want to go back to a queue's listing when looking at a ticket, you
have to go 'Home' and then click on the queue.

I'm trying to get a dropdown menu working a la "New ticket in"
functionality, except jump to a queue listing, with the same search
restrictions as are provided in the Quicksearch box, when Home.

Before I venture too far, has anyone else done this?  I'm running into
problems with passing multiple arguments as the value of the dropdown
menu options.  (i.e.
&ValueOfQueue=<variable>&NewSearch=1&ValueOfStatus=open...)