[rt-users] number tickets returned by a search?

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Sun Oct 6 22:16:29 EDT 2002

Phil Homewood wrote:
> Building on (and including) Grant's work, the attached patch
> should also prevent the "Previous page" link on the first page,
> and the "Next page" link on the last. Whee.

And of course no sooner do I send it than I notice another bug.

Unless I've busted something in my local customisations (which
is quite possible), the "first page" link doesn't work at all.

This patch (which is independent of the previous one) fixes
that, and should allow the commented out "Goto Page" box on
Search/Listing.html to work as well.

Jesse:- There seems to be a bit of confusion in DBIx::SB
(unless this has changed since 0.48) as to whether the first
foo is number 0 or number 1 (for values of foo like "row" and
"page".)

I'm not sure whether making "-1" fudges in RT is ideal, or
whether DBIx::SB should be whacked around the head and told to
start counting from zero... the following feels wrong:

FirstRow(1);		# set the first row to 1
$r = FirstRow();	# oh, look. The first row is zero.

--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630