[rt-users] How to send a resolved message but not a status changed message?

Gonzalo Servat gonzalo at linuxaus.com
Thu Oct 10 17:55:21 EDT 2002

Tabor J. Wells wrote:
> You can do this with Scrips. Presumably you have one now
> which acts on the OnStatus condition. If you use the
> OnResolve condition then you'll only get mail sent when the
> status changes to resolved.

Hi Tabor

Thanks for your reply.

This is how I have it setup right now and when the status changes to
resolved, the requestor gets sent 2 emails. One status changed email and
one resolved e-mail. If the status changes to open/stalled/etc, I would
like to send the normal status changed message but if the status is
resolved I'd like to send only the resolved email.

Any ideas?

-GS