[rt-users] Using RT from the Compaq iPAQ

rt-for-chris at db.lm.com rt-for-chris at db.lm.com
Wed Oct 23 11:14:41 EDT 2002

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has ever tweaked the way RT displays pages
for the iPAQ's web browser?

Also, what is the easiest way to make one RT setup have different HTML
pages for different devices?  I'd like to have RT display the stock
HTML pages to non-handheld devices, and display the customized HTML to
the iPAQs.

Will I have to have two /rt2 directories that both access the same
database?  I'm not really sure what the best way to approach this is
in RT...

Any clues would be most appreciated.  Thanks!

-Chris

--
Chris Tracy <chris at telerama.com>
Telerama Public Access Internet