[rt-users] Changing the order when resolving a ticket a such to reply...

Travis Zadikem tzadikem at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 18:24:42 EDT 2002

I would like to change all the orders in RT from comments to reply if possible.  For example, when you click on resolve it shows to comment the ticket instead of correspond back to the requestors.   I would like to change this functionality to always be correspond instead of comment in all places, if possible.   People forget to change it and then the user complains that they never got the update.

Thanks,

Travis

Your mind is like a parachute.  It must be open to be used effectively.