[rt-users] Problems installing/setting up WebRT

Dan Goodes dang at planetmirror.com
Thu Oct 24 20:58:06 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm attempting to install and set up RT2. Having gone through the charming
installation process, installing miriads of Perl CPAN modules and so on,
I've finally got it installed - I believe.

I tried to fire up the WebRT interface, having configured apache exactly
as per the docs. RT2 has its own virtual host. Initially I was having
"Can't write to '/tmp/rt.log0': Permission denied..." errors, which I
quickly resolved. However, now whenever I try to access the site, I get
just a blank page in my browser, and
"[25/Oct/2002:10:37:39 +1000] "\x80F\x01\x03" 200 0"
in my access_log. RT2 is not writing anything in the RT_LOG_PATH location
at all.

Any help from people who've solved this sort of problem before would be
apprecitated.

Cheers,
-Dan