[rt-users] NetBSD 1.5.2 install of rt2

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Tue Oct 29 13:38:54 EST 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Malcolm Herbert wrote:

> |Sounds like the package installer didn't run the "insertdata" script.
>
> hmmm ... I tried it and got the following:
>
> | Creating system user...done.

Looks like it partially completed, so then you have oddities your perl
libraries in.

> |Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect at /usr/pkg/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 222.

You might want to confirm that you have the latest and greatest
SearchBuilder installed (and perl mysql libs), but also whether the Users
rows for SystemUser and Nobody have been created in SQL as per the
suggested data in the etc directory.  (or you could insert them yourself).

> |Can't call method "fetchrow" on an undefined value at /usr/pkg/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 355.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security