[rt-users] upgrading 2.0.7 to 2.0.15, fixdeps, and good stuff

Forrest Stanley fstanley at netburner.com
Wed Oct 30 12:16:46 EST 2002

As far as mason go's, be sure you are running Mason 1.05. I was running
1.1+ in my first installation of RT. I was getting several errors,
sometimes fixable with hacks, sometimes not. Upon scouring this list, I
learned that Mason 1.05 seems to be the optimal version of mason with any
RT version. Since you hacked the RT Makefile to download Mason via CPAN,
I'm guessing that you have the 1.1+ series of Mason installed.

-Forrest