[rt-users] Users in different timezones

Nils Ketelsen nils.ketelsen at kuehne-nagel.com
Thu Oct 31 05:27:19 EST 2002

Hi All!

We are currently using RT for our IT-Staff in Germany. Now more and more of
our international departments start to use it, so I configured the timezone
of the System to run on GMT.

What I believe would be a great feature is a field "Timezone" in the
userconfiguration to set the time the user lives in. Then all timestamps in
the history should be displayed in the timezone the user has choosen.

I guess this would save a lot of confusion for many users: So, has anybody
already implemented this? Or is it maybe already planned for a future version?

Best regards,
    Nils