[rt-users] converting rt 1.0 mysql database SLOW

Scott pdxguy31 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 01:56:59 EDT 2002

Hi Phil,

 Thanks for the suggestion.  The problem is that I am
not a perl techie.  We just need to import some
records ;-).  Has anyone else upgraded 1.0 to 2.0 with
60,000 or so records?  I think the upgrade script is
definetly the problem, but I don't know how to write a
new one.  Are there any other upgrade scripts?

Thanks!

http://fsck.com/rtfm