[rt-users] web form for submitting tickets

Millard, Matt Millard.Matt at principal.com
Fri Sep 6 12:38:06 EDT 2002

I'm sure this has been brought up in the past (I did search the mailing list, but didn't really come up with much), but I need to come up with a web form for submitting tickets.  Does anyone who's done this before have any recommendations and examples that a newbie could look at.  What is the best way to handle this?  I am not going to be able to give each user a login to the website, so this is the next best solution I could come up with.  I'm trying to get our RT2 installation ready to go live hear shortly and would appreciate any help or examples to look at.

Matt

Matt Millard
Principal Financial Group
Des Moines, IA