[rt-users] Trouble Installing RT

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Fri Sep 6 17:51:14 EDT 2002

I have been trying to install RT and all the modules for a while. When I
run make install for RT i get the following error

DBI->connect(dbname=kdqctdev;host=winchester) failed: Can't connect using
this syntax without specifying a HOST and a SID at
/local/mnt/workspace/jgedeon/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm
line 117
Connect Failed Can't connect using this syntax without specifying a HOST
and a SID
  at //local/mnt/workspace/jgedeon/local/rt2/etc/insertdata line 27
*** Error code 255

Can anyone help me?

John

<>< Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding;"