[rt-users] More on RT 2.0.14 WebRT woes

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at genarts.com
Mon Sep 9 15:42:06 EDT 2002

I'm trying to figure out why my WebRT does nothing when I press the
Login button.  It just puts up the Login screen again always, erasing
any form data.

I notice that there's no ACTION in the FORM in the Elements/Login
window.  Is that normal?  What script is supposed to get passed this
login info?  I'd like to put some debugging printfs in that script.  I
admit I don't understand the internals of RT very much -- there's a lot
to learn.  MySql, Mason, RT itself, ...

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Gary Oberbrunner                garyo at genarts.com
GenArts, Inc.                   Tel: 617-492-2888
8 Clinton Street                Fax: 617-492-2852
Cambridge, MA 02139 USA         http://web.genarts.com