[rt-users] Installing as non-virual server

Chris Mason masonc at masonc.com
Mon Sep 9 17:40:12 EDT 2002

That might be the problem. Is this correct?
The server is http://loki.altamer.home and the URL for RT would be
http://loki.altamer.home/rt2/

$WebPath = "/var/www/rt2";

# This is the Scheme, server and port for constructing urls to webrt
# $WebBaseURL doesn't need a trailing /

$WebBaseURL = "http://RT::loki.altamer.home:80";

$WebURL = $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/";