[rt-users] Web interface issue

Kazu Kimura kazu at kmn.co.jp
Wed Sep 11 21:01:57 EDT 2002

Darren and Jesse,

Yes, I confirmed there are two apchectl commands and I tried with correct
one.  It works.

But I found another problem in /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log. So, I
cannot open the web interface.

[Thu Sep 12 00:55:21 2002] [error] Can't call method "handle_request" on an
undefined value at /opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl line 170, <GEN0> line 2.

Any suggestion?

Regards,
Kazu