[rt-users] (Repost) Two different queues; admins see only one

Atro Tossavainen atossava at cc.helsinki.fi
Thu Sep 12 10:10:53 EDT 2002

> Who has what "SeeQueue" right?

Jeezus, I ought to be shot.

For some reason, Everyone had ShowTicket instead of SeeQueue in the
problem queue.  Of course, the two aren't even close in the list of
rights (if they were, that would go a little way towards explaining
why I had got it wrong).

Thank you!

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.