[rt-users] No content and no logging

Dan kasper37 at netzero.com
Mon Sep 16 14:50:17 EDT 2002

Everything has gone relatively smoothly with the install of rt but now I'm
having problems.  When I go to the root of my the webserver I just get a blank
page and the only html source is this:

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

also, there is no information written to the log file (/tmp/rt.log0). The file
is created but no information is getting written to it.  I'm not getting any
errors in my apache log files so I'm at a loss.  Thanks for any help you can
give.

Dan