[rt-users] rt2, fastcgi, and >1 instance suggestions?

Ken Gunderson gundee at rmci.net
Thu Sep 19 13:54:22 EDT 2002

Greets:

I would like to configure 2-3 instances of rt as virtual hosts on same
web server.  Seems like fastcgi is the most attractive option here.
anybody have any experience/comments?  Should i be looking at multiple
instances of apache/ports or using mod_proxy??  Guess I'd basically
like to find out more info about multiple instances and the associated
advantages/disadvantages of the various solutions from folks doing this
in the real world (tm).

The box runs FreeBSD, perl 5.005_03, mysql, and apache.  Also, archives
reference foobarred versions of Mason.  FreeBSD port system presently
sports 1.13.  Is this a safe/recommended version?

Please post/cc me directly as I am not subscribed to this list.  Thanks
bunches.

Regards-- kg