[rt-users] Login problem, has anyone solved?

Alexei Barantsev barancev at kazbek.ispras.ru
Mon Sep 23 06:25:24 EDT 2002

There was old patch I sent to this list. See
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2002-February/002079.html

I think it may not work with newest versions of Mason due to use
of $HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler::ARGS_METHOD variable.
Now it is not variable but a parameter of HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler
and should be accessed as HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler->args_method.

Nevertheless, you can try to apply it maybe with some corrections.

As for the status of this patch see Jesse Vincent's answer:
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2002-February/002087.html

Now Mason allows configuring several instances with different
args_method,
It is not parameter of import but paramener of constructor. So the
problem that
inspired this pach gone out. Now all parts of my site use Mason with
mod_perl handler
whereas RT2 uses cgi handler.

By the way, if you want to use mod_perl handler with newest versions of
Mason
you'd better to move arg_method from import to constructor:

In webmux.pl:
-use HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler (args_method => 'CGI');
+use HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler;

In lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm sub NewMason11ApacheHandler:
-        args_method => 'CGI'
+       args_method => 'mod_perl'

Best regards,
--