[rt-users] question about chart in FAQ.

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Tue Sep 24 10:22:29 EDT 2002

Rob Walker wrote:

>I just followed the instructions in
>http://fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=5#183 and had some problems.  I
>will present my "solutions" in a response to the article.  I say
>"solutions" because this is what I had to do to be able to get the index
>to come up, and to get the stats to run.  However, even though we closed
>some tickets today, everything shows up as "0".
>

>Statistics 1: How do I install the Cozens Statistics Package?
>

>There are several reporting and statistics packages of various type for
>RT2, all of them contributed. Simon Cozens' is one of these, very
>simple, with pretty graphs.
>
>Get the package from http://users.ox.ac.uk/~simon/stats.tar.gz. There is
>no web page near this location, just get the file directly by name.
>Following assumes it is unpacked into /tmp/Statistics.

Please note that this is not going to be valid for a long time. Benjamin
Boksa and I are working on an improved version of the statistics package
which should be available some time soonish.
It should include things like Makefile-supported installation and stuff.
Don't hold Your breath for an official announcement, though.

Regards,
    Harald

--
Harald Wagener*An der Alster 42*20099 Hamburg*http://www.fcb-wilkens.com