[rt-users] RESTORATION OF RT DATABASE ..

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Sat Sep 28 03:52:39 EDT 2002

Hmm, maybe I haven't asked this question properly.

I want to restore the rt2 database from the backups of the .MYI .MYD files.

I have extracted them from the backup and put the files in /var/db/mysql/rt2/

RT works partially:

1. I cannot get the dropdown users list, nor the privileged users to display
2. When I search for a users id (withing rt) it gives null result in the web UI
   However, when I do an SQL query I see the users.
3. I cannot see tickets bodies (content) - only the transaction details...

I am still optimistic an rt guru will help me recover from this ;-)

The last thing I want to do is trash the db and recreate everything from scratch.

Thank you.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |