[rt-users] question about chart in FAQ.

Rob Walker rob at myinternetplace.net
Sun Sep 29 19:09:57 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 02:46, Benjamin Boksa wrote:
> At the moment the Makefile is just some handy tool to copy the files to the
> right places during development. I don't think it will support changing any
> stuff like httpd.conf, or looking for perl-predepencies in the near future.

That's cool.  Could you copy the perl-predependencies stuff from Jesse's
Makefile?

> Nevertheless I would like to hear from you and others what functions they
> would like to have.

As I mentioned in my reply of a few minutes ago, I think it would be
cool for you all to say "it looks like an older copy of 'chart' has been
installed here, would you like to exit now and run 'make uninstall' ??"
I don't think it is necessary to do a "find /" on a system to figure out
where to look for the older copies, either.  :-)

rob