[rt-users] Strange localization problem

Robert Jansen rjansen at vub.ac.be
Wed Apr 2 16:26:26 EST 2003

> > Yes, I'm using Apple Safari as the client browser.
> > Works fine (and still is) when using the first Solaris system with rt3.
> >
> > Simply genius ! I'm impressed.
> >
> > Yep, that's the case.  Thanks for the help.
>
> Locale::Maketext 1.04 is being uploaded as we speak and should correct
> this problem.
>
> 	-j
>
> --

Mhhh,....

This is getting weird.

Just installed Locale::Maketext version 1.04 that Sean Burke send me as a tarball.
and updated Locale::Maketext::Fuzzy and Locale::Maketext::Lexicon from the main CPAN site.
(Just to make shure..)

Safari still display katakana when using the "default" Text Encoding setting in the browser
(which is probably UTF-8, because choosing this Text Enconding yields the same result in the browser)

Any ideas

Thanks to Sean Burke for sending me the tarball. I appreciate.

Any ideas ?