[rt-users] Re: request tracker [crit] permission denied

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Fri Apr 4 22:09:01 EST 2003

I've seen this happen when we've got users who have multiple email accounts
and send to the same ticket from their various accounts... but only one of
their accounts is listed as a requestor, and non-requestors aren't allowed
to correspond/comment tickets - aka when they email the ticket from a
different email account, they get a permission denied.  Perhaps that's
what's going on here?

    -=| Ben