[rt-users] Re: Hide 'pending' tickets

David Z Maze dmaze at cag.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Apr 7 11:54:45 EDT 2003

"Matthew J. Draper" <matthewd at staff.airnet.com.au> writes:

> Has anyone investigated / implemented what would be involved in stopping
> RT displaying tickets which are "pending other tickets" on the home
> page? Would it make more sense to set up the appropriate Scrips to have
> RT stall/open tickets as dependencies are added/removed/resolved/etc?

The relevant functionality is in html/Elements/MyRequests for the "top
10 tickets I requested" box; you can make a copy of this file in your
local tree and edit it.  I'd move the test for
$Ticket->HasUnresolvedDependencies above the $i++ line, print nothing
if there are unresolved undependencies, and make all of the braces
match up.  Similarly, html/Elements/MyTickets has the "top 10 tickets
I own" box.

David Z. Maze                                      dmaze at cag.lcs.mit.edu
Research Scientist                            http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/
MIT LCS Computer Architecture Group   http://www.cag.lcs.mit.edu/commit/