[rt-users] Spam. Enough?

shimi shimi at shimi.net
Fri Apr 11 03:59:54 EDT 2003

What would you guys suggest for handling spam?

I mean, I don't want it even to get a ticket opened.

There are some known characteristics, like:
1. fixed subjects: "A special exite game", "CELLPADDING", "A new website"
2. fixed senders: "big at boss.com", "marketing44 at disney.biz"

etc.

What would be the best approach? Procmail? Scrips?

I would like to hear your ideas...

p.s. I use Sendmail, RT3, Perl 5.8.0, Linux Kernel 2.4.18-27.7.x (from RH)

--

  Best regards,
     Shimi

----

   "Outlook is a massive flaming horrid blatant security violation, which
    also happens to be a mail reader."

   "Sure UNIX is user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are."