[rt-users] RTFM Articles not showing up when "Go" is clicked...

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Mon Apr 14 14:14:30 EDT 2003

I have RTFM beta 6 running on RT 3.0 (release).  I mentioned this a few
weeks ago but thought I'd wait for the dust to settle.  I have several
articles defined in RTFM, can 'find' them using the ticket interface, but
when I click "Go" to include them, RT just populates the response box with
another copy of the user's original message rather than the article.

Wondered if I have something setup wrong...  Any input appreciated.

Regards,
Dave