[rt-users] BUG? RT-3.0.0 & binary attachments

Panu Artimo panu at colorplaza.com
Tue Apr 15 09:17:20 EDT 2003

I tried to change utf-8 to iso-8859-1 in emailencoding to see it it helped the
problem with binary attachments. It didn't.

I also checked the database with mysqladmin to see if there's anything I can
figure out from db directly. Well there isn't...

I attached the same file from webinterface and it wasn't corrupted. And it
seems that those files are slightly different in db comparing the ascii output
in mysql, so it's input that is corrupting them.

Is there a reason to store attachments in the db in the first place?

Panu

http://www.xs4all.nl/hanb/documents/quotingguide.html