[rt-users] Weird search bug...

Jorn Hass jornh at is.co.za
Wed Apr 16 02:25:56 EDT 2003

-> Queue:
-> /Search/Listing.html?ValueOfStatus=open&ValueOfStatus=new&StatusOp=%3D&Qu
-> eueOp=%3D&ValueOfQueue=3&RowsPerPage=50&NewSearch=1
->
-> Ticket number:
-> /Search/Listing.html?ValueOfStatus=new&StatusOp=%3D&QueueOp=%3D&ValueOfQu
-> eue=3&RowsPerPage=50&NewSearch=1

Well, offhand, I can see that the first line has ValueStatus=open AND
ValueStatus=new, whereas the bottom one is ValueStatus=new only...
Obviously the double value seems to cause confusion somewhere, which returns
a pointer to an array, rather than the array itself. (Hence the HASHxxxx
thingy) And that's about where my perl knowledge dries out...

Regards, Jörn Hass
Senior Systems Engineer, Infrastructure.
Internet Solutions
Tel:		+27 (11) 575 1000
Fax:		+27 (11) 388 3362
E-mail:		jorn.hass at is.co.za